Scrum and Agile are becoming very popular, but even with a lot of available information not many people “feel” Scrum and fully understand values that it brings. Quite often each level of management in an organization has its own understanding of Scrum and this is why so many organizations create dysfunctional hybrids that are not satisfying for management, developers and others. We wanted to fill this gap by providing systematic knowledge, supported by many years of practice, but also give people the experience of self-organizing team and other core Agile values.
Group of 10-15 people
- Developers, QAs and other team members preparing to transform into Scrum, including future Scrum Masters.
- Project Managers willing to understand their new role in a new environment.
- Business people willing to understand how Scrum works, business impact and benefits and Product Owner role.
- Where did Scrum and Agile come from? (1h)
- Workshop introducing all Scrum Roles, Artifacts and Ceremonies (6.5h)
- Healthy Scrum – Backlog Grooming, Agile Architecture (2h)
- Scrum dysfunctions, how to recognize them, what to do with them (1.5h)
- Scaling Scrum in an organization (1h).
- Transforming from Waterfall to Scrum (1h).
- Module that depends on specific needs of the training group (2h).