Managers work in a very dynamic, ever-changing and complex environment with multitude of tasks, meetings and e-mails, but our education rarely covers these topics. In many situations working time and private life is affected. We wanted to fill this gap and give every manager a set of practical and industry-proven tools that greatly help in everyday work.
Group of 10-15 people
- Future IT team leaders, preparing to take on this role.
- IT team leaders without much experience in this role.
- Experienced IT team leaders willing to develop their soft skills.
- How to effectively form a habit (1.5h).
- 8 dimensions of a task list, Eisenhower matrix, Pareto principle (2h).
- Vision, Mission, Strategy, Goals, Tasks (2h).
- Avoiding burnout – 4 circles, Flow, Fun Theory (2h).
- Being productive vs being busy – proactive approach, real and fake goals for a year, quarter, week and a day (2h).
- Distractions and strategies to deal with them (1h).
- Organizing effective meetings (2h).
- Managing e-mail and calendar – hands-on session (2.5h).